For Clinical Research Sites
Our sites can rely on us from the start-up process, throughout the course of the study, and on to post-trial follow-up
Integrity Research’s goal is to identify new study opportunities for your clinical research site. We help to grow your site’s pipeline and develop a marketing program to generate new study leads. Integrity Research specializes in overseeing operations of the clinical trial process from the start-up process, throughout the course of the study, and on to post-trial follow-up.
Our company doesn’t require exclusive relationships with sites and works with affiliated sites on a study-by-study basis. We minimize the administrative burden on the research center and make your site successful.
Benefits for sites to work through Integrity Research
- There are no fees to work through Integrity Research.
- We only receive compensation if the research center successfully enrolls subjects into the study.
- Our fees are linked to the per subject budget.
- Integrity Research works with Sponsors and CROs to identify new clinical research study opportunities for your sites.
- Integrity Research attends and speaks at clinical research conferences to stay on top of the industry trends, and we share this knowledge with our research centers.
- We support our sites throughout the course of the study and use best practices in the industry.
Services for research sites:
- Assistance with site feasibility assessment and site qualification
- Administrative support throughout the course of the study
- Preparation and submission of the IRB/REB documentation
- Ongoing communication with IRB/REB during the study
- Site setup and study-specific equipment placement
- Contract and budget negotiation, financial management
- Payment reconciliation and administration
- Assistance with patient recruitment and enrollment
- Subject retention throughout the course of the study
- Site staff training and compliance
- Source Document Worksheets creation
- Investigator Site File (ISF) maintenance
- Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) for research sites
- Assistance with Sponsor/CRO communication
Access to new clinical trials in Canada
Best practices used in the industry
Study acquisition in areas of your interest
Transparent financial agreements
Contact Us to Learn More
Whether you are an experienced investigator or new to clinical research, please contact us to learn more about how we may be of assistance. Integrity Research is seeking Canadian physicians to join our research network. Partnering with us provides your site with access to the best services and experts.